Hp LaserJet Printers are used in enterprises for more efficient results. The Hp LaserJet installation software is available at 123 HP Printer, and the printer can be purchased from any store online and offline. Installation steps from 123.hp.com/laserjet are also the same. However, you can go with the below steps to set up HP LaserJet Printer;
- Either visit 123.hp.com/laserjet now or follow the step later; however, we recommend following the next steps at first.
- Place hp LaserJet hardware, add the simple paper, associate the power cord to the printer, and power on hp LaserJet Printer.
- Now, select the preference such as country, region, and now go through 123.hp.com/setup website.
- If asked, enter the model name and click Download, then click Save file when prompts.
- Double-click on the recently downloaded file to initiate HP LaserJet setup installation.
- Choose connection type and follow instructions as per your device (Windows or Mac) to finish the software installation process.
- Once done with installation, connect the USB cable, or use wireless printing for HP LaserJet Printer.
How to connect a printer via wired USB cable
Step 1: Open windows setting
- At the bottom left of your screen, click the Windows icon to reveal your Start Menu
- At the bottom of the left-most column, you should see a gear icon linking to your settings window
Step 2: Access devices
- Within the first row of your Windows settings, find and click the icon labeled “Devices”
- In the left column of the Devices window, select “Printers & Scanners”
- This new window brings up a page where the first option will be to “Add Printer or Scanner”
Step 3: Connect your printer
- Once you’ve clicked “Add Printer or Scanner,” Windows should be able to detect your printer connected via USB cable
- When the name of your printer pops up, click it and complete the installation as per your computer’s instruction
Now download 123 hp laserjet software from 123.hp.com/laserjet to set up completely.
How do I print to my HP printer from my computer?
- Select the file you want to print and open the file so it appears on your computer screen.
- Press the Ctrl and P buttons on your keyboard at the same time.
- Once the printing pop-up menu appears on your computer screen, select the printer you intend to send the job to.
- If the printer is not connected, get help setting it up through the HP Printers - USB Printer Setup (Windows)
- For wireless printer setup and connection, get help connecting the printer wirelessly
- If needed, modify your print settings. This step is optional.
- Click the Print button on screen to send the job into the printer print queue and wait for the job to complete
For any query or to discuss your issues, contact HP support.